Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Define Character: Kilk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilk Uchiha

Kilk Uchiha

Define Character: Kilk Empty
PostSubject: Define Character: Kilk   Define Character: Kilk I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Kilk is a very laid back caring person, he makes people laugh and respects everyone except for some people. He usually is being nice or having fun but there are times when he is different, He is sometimes darker or just blank. Usually those are times he is in need of help and is hoping a close friend will come help him

Eye Color: Green
Favorite Color: Green
Hair Color: Black, refer to the picture silly goose.
Aura: Green
Lifestyle: Black! Oh wait I mean green
Personality: Guess?
Sexuality: Who is asking?
Relationships: My cat snuggles
Weapons: Ling Sheng Sung Staff, Nikari Emerald Green Blade (They both are spawned by his Aura)
Partners: Zero.
A partner is some one Kilk forms a provisional contract with which increases his spell casting within magic and the partner is also empowered in three different possible ways. Their costume changes based on how he sees them in his heart.

Powers: Green Aura: Allows items to spawn at hand, healing of others, and the form of barriers with in places. Mystic Kilk: Aura empowers Kilk increasing every one of his attributes Dramatically. Emerald Zone: Aura takes over the area allowing manipulation of objects. Wind Empowerment: Allows the controlling of wind. Also can cast minor other elemental spells with his Mage training.
Backstory: That is something you find out as you get to know Kilk
He is spontaneous

Define Character: Kilk Nabari-2

Last edited by Kilk Uchiha on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : I dunno)
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

Define Character: Kilk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Character: Kilk   Define Character: Kilk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:55 am

Nice seeing you here Kilk, greatly appreciated, enjoy your time, and lets help get this thing moving. Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Define Character: Kilk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: