Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru_chu_chu

Haru_chu_chu

Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know.. Empty
PostSubject: Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know..   Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 am

full name: Harusho Makatoki

name liked to be called:Haru and/or haru haru

Sex:Male

Race: Angel

Class: Fallen (I: "Fallen" as in "kicked," or "removed." from heaven for having wrongful thoughts.)

Body Description:Haru's body isn't well toned, Its merely just like a humans in almost every way, Long blond hair with bangs that extend past the eyes, his eyes the color blue like on a hot summer day, and his skin not pale but barely tan. His muscles, average for a teenage boy of around 15 (when in reality, haru isn't anywhere near that age.) hardly standing out in his arms or leg, and having no six pack at all. His average cloths to be worn is normally black jeans, dark blue jeans, white T-shirt, black jacket, white tang-top, and black shirt.

Life story:(sue me if this sucks -_- I've had this character over a year and haven't bothered writing a proper story for him) Haru was born, and somewhat raised in the land of heaven as an... Angel, and son of a high ranking arch angel (The highest of angel classes. thus the strongest) and having a mother, of a mere human/mortal. Thus being forbidden in the kingdom heaven, but not found out till haru was a couple century's old. Thus being taught many many things before the word got out that his mother had in fact been human and not angel. Thus was not enough to kick the boy out though untill he refused to listen to the higher up angels then himself. Having doubts about god, and wondering if his plans for the human race were in all fact good when he let them die, killing eachother one by one. Thus pushing the angels to far, his own father turning against him to kick him from heaven and send him to earth. thus for him to start aging like humans. But, haru managed to keep all his powers from when he was in heaven. Thus working with that of illusions, aura, massive strength, and speed that can move 3x times then a bullet when desperately needed.

his "source" of power: The main reason haru is so strong/fast, is because of his "aura." a white, mist like substance to the eye that can be manipulated into many things that the boy wants. The aura that pulses through his blood-stream, can be directed to the muscles of the boy, or to a wounded part of him. hence, faster healing (cut = 1-5 mins, gash = 10-30 minutes, deep to the bone = hour, broken bone =hour(s), cutted off part = that shits gone.) the aura helps the boy's muscles inhance. therefore making him stronger and faster then he really is.

Last edited by Haru_chu_chu on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

PostSubject: Re: Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know..   Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:59 am

Welcome, welcome. Glad to see new faces. No character pic? Haha, nonetheless, accepted! Enjoy your stay.

Zuya~ Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know.. Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Haru_chu_chu

Haru_chu_chu

PostSubject: Re: Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know..   Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know..   Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haru-Chu-Chu has a character too ya know..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: