Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
diclonius.neko

diclonius.neko

hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE   hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:20 am

Name:
B'yonca Satako

Nicknames:
B, B'y,Satako,Neko

Race/Species:
Neko/Diclonius

Sexual Orientation:
Too innocent to know what that means

Hometown:

Family:
Sami and Ryu Satako are my mother and Father.
Jekyll is my uncle

Powers/Special Abilities:
Being a Diclonius, I have Vectors (invisible hands inside of me) that protrude from my back when needed... they can easily slice through,seperate or break body parts. I have a range of 32 meters, and 40 of the vector.

Eyes:
Blue, Red and dialated when killing

Hair:
Pink, Medium

Height:
Short?

Weight:
Not Heavy?

About Me:
I am a very shy person. I try to get along with everyone, once you know me i open up a bit. i try to stay off of your bad side, i get scared easily... i am adopted by the best people in the world, my original family died... execution styled. i was traumatized by it. But anyone killing their own family would be too. i wandered about till i was welcomed with opened arms into a non judgemental place. My neko roots are strong, and i let them show vividly. Curling up, drinking milk, eating fish,killing, climbling trees, and sometimes even purring.

[img]
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

PostSubject: Re: hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE   hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:26 am

Ooooh? Variety, nice nice. A vector user! Haha, accepted, welcome aboard.

hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
diclonius.neko

diclonius.neko

PostSubject: Re: hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE   hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:46 am

yay!! Arigato!! i like being accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE   hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hide the frying pans...B'YONCA IS HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: