Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[ stop && stare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Harper.

.Harper.

[[ stop && stare Empty
PostSubject: [[ stop && stare   [[ stop && stare I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:56 am

Yes, introductions....One of my favorite and least favorite parts of joining a forum. :/

Let me start by getting a couple of things straight.
one. My real name is Chelsey. Yes, that happens to be a 'Y' at the end of my name and not an 'A'.
two. I'm sixteen years of age currently.
three. I'm not Wendy. Nosir.
four. I am exactly five foot, seven and a half inches tall. I only weigh about 126 lbs. with a winter jacket on, though.
five. I do have an accent. Actually, I have several. Southern, western, eastern, city, country. You name it, I probably have it somewhere in my dialect.
seven. I don't do many sports. I have played softball, but...yeah, we won't go there. This is because Chelsey is accident prone. Indeed, she does kind of get hurt in every gym class she attends. And, if she doesn't get hurt there, she'll get hurt elsewhere. It's not fun.
eight. This is my favorite number.

I don't like making these number things, so we're gonna just move right along into something different.

Much better.

Hm, I live in Upstate New York. So, that means....no, I do not live in NYC. Don't ask if I do, because I'll flip. I'm an army brat. I wear glasses. I love to read and write.
If none of you noticed, I have a seemingly obnoxious way of being rude. I'm also sarcastic; it's my second language. I just love role playing, duh.

You can contact me at::

liiza-bear :: meebo
poptartizzle :: meebo
pretty_pop_tart :: msn
poptart.princess :: skype

Yes, my nickname for a long, long part of my life was Pop-tart. Get over it. :/ If you want to know why I was called that, just ask. I'm willing to share my best friend's way of saying I'm weird. Muaha~!

xoxo,
Chels~!
Back to top Go down

[[ stop && stare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: