Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cerys. (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amethyst.

Amethyst.

Cerys. (: Empty
PostSubject: Cerys. (:   Cerys. (: I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Hey, I guess I better introduce myself then.

I'm Cerys, I'm really quite shy in real life, although I love meeting new people, on the internet I'm alot more forward and ALOT alot more open.

I'm not serious alot of the time, you must get used to the fact I joke around it's just my way of being friendly, but I would like to think of myself as caring. Because I do care, alot, even about people on here. So never be afraid to approach me seriously even if I'm in a jokey mood. If I go quiet it's either cause I'm upset or you're minimised and I didn't realise. And I'm sorry if I am upset and I annoy you, also sorry if I say sorry too much. There's more to me than meets the eye I don't think I'll give that information out even on the internet anymore.

Although I'm not stupid, I have plenty of blonde moments Smile and one more thing I can be very stubborn but can never hold grudges, seriously I'm rubbish at being angry at people. That kind of sounds like a bit of an oxymoron but I'm sure you'll have a better idea once you get to know me.

One more thing?! I must have been crazy, I'm not very good at describing myself and I can talk for England, so if you really want to know who I am I guess you'll have to get to know me.

Yeah, so that's about it,
Cerys. Xxx
♥️
Back to top Go down

Cerys. (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: