Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How about...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

How about... Empty
PostSubject: How about...   How about... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:06 pm

We actually get all forty+ members involved? Despite this forum just now kicking off... Most of all of the members haven't even posted a single thing. This includes a simple introduction. So... Let's fix this? Motivate them to come back onto the forum and RP? Just spam the link to the forum to them.

I enjoy this place. Want to know why? The set up is great. I enjoy it far better than I do some of the other forums I go to. I also enjoy this forum because I get to be around people I already know, and people I barely know. ... Only problem is I can't really be around the people I don't know if they don't get online.

Hmn...

Care to keep this suggestion in mind?
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
diclonius.neko

diclonius.neko

How about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about...   How about... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:31 pm

o.o may i...um..second this?

i am not exactly new, i have been around for a little while...but i am relatively new.
i like this place. its like, wonderful to interact with my friends and people i want to be friends with. so yea...
Back to top Go down
Hiyame

Hiyame

How about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about...   How about... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:25 pm

is it possible to third something? O.o
cuz i would Very Happy
i totally agree with Chelle
But spamming people might get a bit annoying and they'll probably ignore it >>
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

How about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about...   How about... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:44 am

More or less~. It would annoy someone... Probably. But, they need to get on and post something!
Anything!
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

How about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about...   How about... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Suggestion Box/Thought Tank-
Jump to: