Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The real me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KillinForCupCakes

KillinForCupCakes

The real me! Empty
PostSubject: The real me!   The real me! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Hiya! My real name is Alicia Marie. I hate my last name so I refuse to tell anyone what it is =P

The real me! L_0624649ba43f4528ae8b279d01b58d4f

I live in a backwards town in Ohio where theres no cops and nothing to do!

I'm only 15 years old which kinda sucks. I act a hella lot older though I look like I'm 12.
Everyone thinks I'm graduating which doesn't ever make sense to me xD

I'm reallyy tiny in person. I'm only like 5'2 and FINALLy weight over 100. It's taken me 3 years to weigh 103. I think I'm the only girl that wishes she could gain weight.

(I don't have a cellular! Sorry guyss :]I'm working on it! Someone send me 20$ a month fort this shit! hahahaha I kid I kid~)

I don't do sports, I'm so out of shape its ridculous xD I can't even touch my toes! hahahaha.
But I do love horse back riding. it's my passion though I havn't been able to afford it for two years. =/

I have a really bad past, A lot of shit has happend to me and its robbed me of my childhood. I've had to be the responsible one for so long I can't be a kid anymore. It kinda sucks but it's better than being immature and stupid!

I'm actually really shy in real life. I hate trying to make new friends,I think it's why I love meebo so much. I do a lot of things 15 year old shouldn't xD but I don't really care. I'd rather live my life now then wait until it's too late. We all die one day and I don't want to be he person who dies regretting that she never got to do what she wanted.

I'm pansexual in real life too. Meaning If I like you I don't care if your a chick or a dude, I'll still like you.!

I'm pretty much as perveted as any guy xD I also swear a lot and I'm verrrry un lady like. I'm atually pretty manly =PP I'm just a hella lot prettier! hahahaha.

I'm very opiononated and super stubborn. And I actually try really hard to be a really nice person.! It's really hard for me to be a bitch because I always feel bad xD unless I'm pissed and then I act a lot like my mom. Which is scary <_< trust me xD.

Tunes and such!: Nirvana, The beatles, Sublime, Pearl Jam, old crow medicine show, lil wayne, ted nugent, cute is whatwe aim for, bring me the horizon, eyes set to kill, Pink Flyod, Bob Marley, Steve miller band, Johnny Cash, Jimm Hendrix, A perfect circle, & Queen. Are my favorite bands ever =D

The real me! Griojhgo

(Peace, love, & green man,It's all I'll ever need <3)

Oh oh If you need to like contact me or something:
AIM-eeepitsalicia
meebo-KillinForCupCakes
Myspacee:http://www.myspace.com/xxslit_wrist_theoryxx

The End! =D

Last edited by Akira on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

The real me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real me!   The real me! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Haha, post some pics in the "Show your face" thread! But anyway, welcome buddy! Can't wait to start rping with you, until then...Enjoy, laugh, and um....GREEN! lol

Zuya~ The real me! Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
KillinForCupCakes

KillinForCupCakes

The real me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real me!   The real me! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 pm

You lil fro man kills me dude xD

aahahahha
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Himora

Daisuke Himora

The real me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real me!   The real me! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Welcome dude. XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The real me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real me!   The real me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The real me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: