Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the girl named Wendy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WenzieWackJob

WenzieWackJob

About the girl named Wendy. Empty
PostSubject: About the girl named Wendy.   About the girl named Wendy. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:50 pm

About the girl named Wendy. Fresse ~WenzieWackJob~ About the girl named Wendy. Fresse

I was labeled the name Wendy Lee Ryan on September 22, 1994. I suppose you can say I am your average high-school freshman. I, personally don't think I am, but you know, you have your own opinions. In 1999, I was in a tragic accident, that stole the lives of two very important individuals. My father, and grandmother. Ever since then I have had a scar on the left side of my [ yes, wide ] forehead. I never publicly shared that part in my life before ; but it is who I am out side of here. Anywho; I have emerald green hues ; sometimes they are said to switch over to gold, or gray, or hazel-blue. My theory is that it depends on the lighting. Since, my eyes turn to gold while I am in the gym lockers. Etc. I adore soccer, I played it for 7 years, but haven't for a long time now. I also, use to swim, for about 2 years. I am still growing [ hopefully ] but am currently 5'1/5'2. One of those. I weigh from 100-115. [ Fat , or not, I don't rather mind what your opinion is on my body-size. >> I know I am not.] Hm, I don't mean to toot my own horn, haha, but I am a excellent artist. In my...Oh hell, in lots of people's opinions. I have been roaming the internet since I was a wee-child. And still love it. I tend to have a good head on my shoulders when it comes to learning about a new technology device. Mhm. My house is located in Texas, San Antonio. If I know you well enough ; hell, you can have my address. (: Send me something. Uh, I am very open with my cellular number, I love to acquire them, also. Um, I mainly wear over-sized, comfortable! T-shirts. & a pair of random [ clean, of course ] Jeans. The only time I actually wear what my mother prefers ; is when I am taking pictures, or family is over, etc. My skin tone is actually rather pale ; considering I am half latina. (: And speak fluent spanish, the other half ; is Irish. [ Hint : Wendy RYAN ] Well, I suppose there isn't anything else to know. Except...;

Some favorite tunes ; A Perfect Circle, Nirvana, Trivium, Rob Zombie, Regina Spektor, Snow Patrol, Owl City, Lights, Michael Andrews, Lady Antebellum, Daughtry, In Flames, Crazy Loop, Panic at the Disco - Some songs.-, Old Disney Classics, Within Temptations, She & Him, Van Canto, Nightwish, Bring me the Horizon, Brokencyde, Dot Dot Curve, Beyonce , Dear Juilet/Chase Coy, Guns N' Roses, The Doors, Kate Nash, Jace Everett, Drake, Michelle Branch, Heartland, Kings of Leon, Tatu, Hinder, Dwight, Marilyn Monroe, RED, Mandy Moore, Death Cab by Cutie, The Cab,

- More will be added later. <3 -

Enough about tunes! (: Let's get more personal. What do you think? Leave a post, send me a message! Etc. -> Sentimental.Heart <- Leave me one there too! (:

Favorite Color :
Green,Amethyst, &Sapphire,
Hobbies :
Parkour, art, photography, technology, instruments, & animal shelter.
School :
High School - Judson.

Interesting Facts :
-FACT : Wenz has selective-hearing.
-FACT : She does not have ADD.
-FACT : Wenz loves rp. (:
-FACT: Wenz is very social.
- FACT : Wenz talks alot, when she wants.
-FACT: Wenz's voice changes.
-FACT: Her eyes change a lot.
-FACT: She likes speaking in third-person. 8D
Quotes :
" Oh Shit Son! "."Fuck me in the ass! D: ". "Forget your ass! "." Fuck my life -flail.-". " Go piss-pebbles!"
Favorite Telly-shows :
NCIS, House, Mr.Monk, Gargoyles, Physic.

Certain "Nic-nacs" :
-Falls alseep on the phone when speaking late at night.(:
- Calls out random words I find interesting, etc.
- I say what I want ; when I want too ; even if it may be rude to others. >> [ Sorry. ]
- Rather be on the computer all day ; then hang out with a bunch of mindless-idiots.
- Hates dresses. >>
- Prefers comfortable shoes over high-heels/flip-flops, any day. (:
Religion :
Wicca. [ Been a Wiccan for 2 years. ]
Fave. Foods :
Mac&Cheese, Pasta, Italian, & [of course] Mexican food.
Spoiler:

====================x=====================

About the girl named Wendy. L_a90c5d8ba0714be0be0b3dfd0e475dbe

Last edited by WenzieWackJob on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweetdeadlylullaby
Daisuke Himora

Daisuke Himora

About the girl named Wendy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the girl named Wendy.   About the girl named Wendy. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Welcome =D
Back to top Go down

About the girl named Wendy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: