Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akiras character thingy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KillinForCupCakes

KillinForCupCakes

Akiras character thingy Empty
PostSubject: Akiras character thingy   Akiras character thingy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Basic stufff!

Name: Akira Valentine

Nickname(s): Kiki, Akkii

Age: She looks to be about 23 years old. She's really 125. :]

Race: Vampire

Sexual orientation: Pan sexual!

(She's also a 'vegitarian'. She doesn't drink human blood. And NO I didn't steal that from Twlight D<!)

Physical apperances:

Hair: Silver, reaches to her waist

Eye color: Violet

Body: Really petite

Height: 5'1

Weight: 103 pounds

(She has a slight french accent as well!)

Powers and such: Obviously,being a vampire she has the usual vampire abilities. She can never age, and she has amazing healing abilities. Although crosses, holy water, and the sun cannot kill her. That is strictly myth. (Being burned alive and have the ashes spread is the only way to kill a vampire.) She is also a shapeshifter, which comes in handy at times!. She can also flashstep.(Which is pretty basic) She hates fighing and tries to avoid it at all costs,unless shes provoke or really pissed. She always keeps a jewled dagger hidden on her just in case.

Personality: Akira is a very laid back person. She's usually hyper and full of sarcasm. She's a very impatient person who can get bitchy easily at times. She's easy to get along with and she always tries to be nice to people.(usually <<)

Backround: Akira was born in a small village in southern France. She lived there for 23 years of her human life. She was turned and abandoned after many years of staying with the clan who raised her in the vampire ways. She has much history ( much more than I feel like typing :] ) But chooses to live her out her existance in peace. She spent most of her time travelling all over the world, learning of many things.

Appearance!

Akiras character thingy Foryouakira
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

Akiras character thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiras character thingy   Akiras character thingy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:43 am

Welcome aboard Alicia, can't wait to finally see ya in action! If anything is needed, you let me know. Again, welcome, we're so glad to have this finally up and jumping.

Zuya~
Akiras character thingy Icon_rr
Back to top Go down

Akiras character thingy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: