Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Define: Mixie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rishu
Admin
Rishu

Define: Mixie Empty
PostSubject: Define: Mixie   Define: Mixie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Name: Reyna Lorenté

Nickname(Optional): Mixie

Race/Species: Spanish/Human/Elven

Sex: Female

Origin: ???

Eyes: Bright amber yellow

Height: 5'5

Weight: 107lbs

Looks:
Define: Mixie BadAss

Peronsality:

Mixie is a very dominant female, who likes to lay back and be relaxed. She is very loyal to her friends, but she is very hard to try and get to know. When it comes to other females Mixie is often times stuck up, but still somewhat level headed. When it comes to guys, she is very picky, but is often very flirtatious with the guys she likes. She always loves to stay single, but she usually pics one or two guys (If they agree together) to be her "go to" guys if she wants to have some fun. In exchange she gets very attached to them and remains loyal to them even though they would not be officially dating.

Weapondry:

Mixie isn't much of a fighter, but she can hold her own if need be. She has a vast variety of healing powers as much as she is reluctant to admit it due to her being partially elven. She is well trained in Kick Boxing, and always carries a special butterfly knife that was given to her by her Aunt who took care of her when she was little.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anglosaxononastick
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

Define: Mixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define: Mixie   Define: Mixie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 am

Oh baby? Can i have first dibs? Lol haha, accepted.
Back to top Go down

Define: Mixie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: