Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just A Favor please?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruko

Haruko

Just A Favor please? Empty
PostSubject: Just A Favor please?   Just A Favor please? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Okay, do me a favor? I know the forum says that I have a birthday within the next seven days but I ask that you please ignore that. I mean, it's just another day, nothing all that special. So what? I'm another day older, BIG WHOOP. Seriously, it's nothing to get worked up about so can we please not make a big deal about it and kick my ass like I know my friends are going to at school? Thanks for paying attention this post and have a good time with your RP's!

- Ami (Haruko)
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

PostSubject: Re: Just A Favor please?   Just A Favor please? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:31 am

Happy b-day! You know I disregard any and all you say. ;D Love you! sunny
Back to top Go down
Haruko

Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Just A Favor please?   Just A Favor please? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 am

Aw, c'mon. I don't want a big deal made about my birthday.. This is the one thing that I ask you not to disregard if at all possible?
Back to top Go down
Rishu
Admin
Rishu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Favor please?   Just A Favor please? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:23 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anglosaxononastick
Haruko

Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Just A Favor please?   Just A Favor please? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Okay, really? I just asked for it not to be a big deal. Does everyone need to do this??? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Himora

Daisuke Himora

PostSubject: Re: Just A Favor please?   Just A Favor please? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:32 am

Yes I know you said not too. But because they are telling you happy birthday, this showing that they care. And a birthday just means another year that you have made it through the harsh environments life sends our way. So you should be happy about growing another year. So I'm sorry to say this but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Favor please?   Just A Favor please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Favor please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: The Anything Realm-
Jump to: