Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<3 I Love You More :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiyame

Hiyame

<3 I Love You More :P Empty
PostSubject: <3 I Love You More :P   <3 I Love You More :P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 am

Hai I'm Hiyame. Sadly i have no nickname like everyone else here :\

I'm starting over from where i left off in NOC 2 years ago because i obviously did something i shouldn't have so i'm starting with a clean slate and just sitting back and watching where this place can take me

In rl im asian and short (5 foot and half an inch x.x) and i am very much not nerdy like most asian people are. And no i am not chinky!

I'm an interesting person in rl (or so my friends say...but i bet they lie)

I like making new friends so talk to me^^ i don't bite. Not like the many vampires out there O.O *cough* Luna *cough* XD
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

<3 I Love You More :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 I Love You More :P   <3 I Love You More :P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:28 am

Hey Hiyame! You have no nickname? Awwww =/ I'm sure during your stay here, you'll pick on up. Haha, well if anything is needed, let me know. =D

~Zuya
Back to top Go down

<3 I Love You More :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: