Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woah! when did that get here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
diclonius.neko

diclonius.neko

Woah! when did that get here? Empty
PostSubject: Woah! when did that get here?   Woah! when did that get here? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:28 am

*smack* yes. you have just been hit with a frying pan, by a bubbly neko/diclonius. dont worry, you are not the first, and will not be the last. pissing me off isnt a good idea, fighting isnt where i excel, but i sure know how to lay the crocodile tears on, and get you slughtered. an eye for an eye. so...i like milk and cookies and..and...milk! like, dying is something that i used to worry about in Iar, but now, only if i see people i cant get away with stuff. like, there is this one girl, who told me she would kill me if i shot a drunk... so...i kinda listen to her.. yes. fear does drive me. um...so yeah, GIVE ME MILK!!! *she would pout and cross her arms*
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

Woah! when did that get here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah! when did that get here?   Woah! when did that get here? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 am

Haha, we're so glad to have you, enjoy your stay, and RP! If anything is needed, let me know. I'll be glad to help. See ya around! afro
Back to top Go down

Woah! when did that get here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: