Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who am I...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruko

Haruko

Who am I...? Empty
PostSubject: Who am I...?   Who am I...? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:34 am

The name's Ami. I'm short, random and a bitch. Just don't piss me off and I guess you're good.

I'm pretty chill most of the time and I'm pretty cool to hang with if you don't get on my bad side. If you don't get me upset then we're good to go!

I love people who share common interests so that's a good point by me if you do. So yeah, I'm a normal teenager and no, that isn't gonna change.

Bleh! What else is there to say? Will you be my best buddy? Naw, I'm kidding. But hey, we can still be buds!
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

Who am I...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I...?   Who am I...? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:41 am

Welcome aboard, so glad to see ya here as well! If anything is needed, let me know. I'm here for your convenience.

~Zuya
Back to top Go down

Who am I...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: