Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Empty
PostSubject: Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige   Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Rianna Keilear
Nickname(Optional): The Adept of Prestige
Race/Species: Bio Evolutionized Human
Sexual Orientation: Unknown
Hometown: Houston, Texas

{Physical}
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Fiery Red
Body: Extremely pale skin
Face: Extremely pale skin
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 136.7lbs

{Personality}
Rianna was once a "normal" everyday girl... until she ran across a man named Seeker. This man of pale flesh, black hair, and red eyes took her in and changed her life. No longer was she just that normal girl, but she was built to be the perfect fighting.. machine.

---------(Example)-----------
Waves continued to lap and caress the form of, what appeared to be, a woman.

"You'll never leave me, right?"
"No. Never."
"Do you promise?"
"Yes. I promise, my love."

Those words and sets of images continued to reel through that figures head. The woman, laying out, face down in the water, was knocked out. She was drowning. Her form was hung over a simple piece of draft wood. A wave came and lifted her up and flipped her over on to her back. By chance, that piece of draft wood was slammed into her chest. She bucked and coughed, water coming from thick lips colored a natural red. Eye lids would lift, allowing emerald green hues the chance to catch the sun's marvelous embrace. She sighed and relaxed against the waves that were just pulling and tugging her towards shore.

"But what will happen while you're gone?"
"I have no idea, my love..."

Another wave would caress the woman's form. The wave made her black button down seemingly dance within the water's gentle waves. A beige jacket also clung to the woman, keeping the somewhat chilly waters off of her naturally cool skin. Again, she sighed, her eyes closing while she breathed through her nose. Lovely red hair cascaded around of the girl's face. It was floating in the water, along with her whole form. She just relaxed, her feet shifting very gently. Her legs started to kick so that she could move closer to the shore. She had no idea how close she was, but from the corner of her eye she saw the slightest bit of land. She then just closed her eyes and allowed her arms to pull and her legs to push, using the waves as her guide to land.

Rianna Keilear; Bio Evolutionized Humanoid.
Creator; Seeker.
Original Birth Place: Earth.
Hair color: Red.
Eye color: Green.
Personality: None; Error.
Personality: None; Error - 2.
Personality: ... Pending. Human may regain emotion.

- - - - - - - - - -

Seeker, a man with many titles, allowed his hands to let go of the woman he so very cared for. The woman, with barely any feeling left in her hands, tried to reach for him, but couldn't. She felt herself fall. The wind whipped her hair and clothes about as she fell. It was cold. Even though it was cold, she could still feel the slightest bit of warmth still in her chest. Her heart was still beating. She was still breathing. The sun was keeping her conscious. Then, she crashed. Her form buckled against the water. A large ocean capture the female, taking her towards the depths. Seeker couldn't allow this to happen. He pulled a few strings and lifted the girl back up to the surface. He had made so many promises to her, but he couldn't keep them any more. She had to be cast aside. She was regaining too much of her personality. She was gaining feelings for her creator. He wasn't going to let her fall in love with him. He left her to the ocean nearest to land... He knew she would be regaining consciousness soon.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rianna sighed and opened her eyes. She found herself laid out on a sand bar in the ocean. It was better than nothing. A smaller bit of land, but it would have to suffice for the time being. She moved herself onto her stomach and lifted up on to her hands and knees. She felt her wrists snap back in to place, along with her ankles. It was a sickening sound. She arched and her spine snapped back in to place as well. The impact against the water had done a number on her. She crawled forward and then fell on to her side and rolled on to her back. She closed her eyes and the just relaxed. She was in a new place for the second time in her life. Her past was fuzzy for the second time of her life. She couldn't remember what she looked like, but she remembered her name and also his name; Seeker.

{Appearance}

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige 2q2l0xs
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Hiyame

Hiyame

PostSubject: Re: Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige   Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 pm

u no...u guys r sooo descriptive...u could be great writers
ever try writing anything?
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige   Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Yes... Would you like to see? if so, look for it in my Mini /b/ topic.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Hiyame

Hiyame

PostSubject: Re: Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige   Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:34 am

of course i will!! i am crazy about reading^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige   Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: