Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boo.

Boo. Empty
PostSubject: Boo.   Boo. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:27 pm

[align=center]I'm Boo. Get this straight. I am Boo through RP and I Am a game master.

The Girl Behind The Boo
First of all. I'm pretty straight forward and take no shit from any body. So yeah, don't count on me being nice to you if I don't like you. Otherwise, I'm a sweet heart fur srs. I just don't like people in the begenning because I get hurt easy. Maybe you learned something new just then huh? They call me Boo Betch for a reason because I don't play shit and I speak my mind. I am impulsive therefore my flaw which brings plenty of hate. Anyway. Hope you get to know me.

The Favorites of The Boo
I pretty much like alot of things. but most of the things i like. Is graphic design. Thus soon the new design on the site once I get in touch with Josh face. A.K.A one of the administrators. This boring layout won't be here for long for sure. You can count on that. I like basketball I couch minors league for little boys between nine and eleven as an assistant. I'm planning to couch my own team in the future through community service.

Although, I love doing these things in real life. and I love para roleplay therefore being here and doing my job. And I hope you guys get to know me and the sweet side. Even though most of the time I'm a betch. :3 I do enjoy a good roleplay. My character is a plain psychopath.

The Hates of The Boo
Ignorance and stupidity piss me off. I will break forum rules to cleanse stupidity in this room. Stupidity to others piss me off. Yeah, I may be a mod and I can move topics but I have my pet peeves and I will eliminate what annoys me. Ignorance and Stupidity. Sorry Rishu and Joshy facer ;[ I am not a tyrant just opinionated.
[/align]
Back to top Go down

Boo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: