Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum to the IAR (Infinite Anime Room), the infamous Meebo role playing room, here you will find the same type of people, only for those of you who are more suited for a Para type role play.

Infinite Anime RoomHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The REAL spencer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iminlove21

The REAL spencer Empty
PostSubject: The REAL spencer   The REAL spencer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 pm

me. My name is Spencer Kady Jeffins, I legit hate my name. Most of my friends either call me Spencer or Kady. not KATIE kaDy. I'm just like any girl i get upset and frustrated a lot. My real father is in prison for raping and beating an underage'd child. ( me, i was 5 1/2 at the time ). I'm emotional. I don't know why, but a a lot of people don't really enojy my company. I am bisexual. I don't care what you think thats just how i rollll. do not label me! i try not to make problems they just find me. I love you The people in my life who tolerate me i love. No lie, EVERYONE who is my friend i love you.

what else can i say about myself . I am a hopeless romantic. I really want a prince charming to come sweep me off my feet but thats as unlikely as me kissing a frog to get the prince.

Thats is.

My meebo is iminlove21

feel free to message me for a picutre of anything i will be more then willing to give you it.
Back to top Go down
Heartshot
Admin
Heartshot

The REAL spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The REAL spencer   The REAL spencer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:35 am

Haha, nice to see you here as well Spence~! its always a pleasure having you. Welcome aboard. If you have trouble with anything, just message me.

Zuya~ The REAL spencer Icon_rr
Back to top Go down

The REAL spencer
Page 1 of 1